View Single Post
      11-26-2012, 11:19 PM   #146
UltimateBMW
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: MP4

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingOfJericho View Post
So why wasn't it Webber with the same car?
Maybe at the beginning of the season, But it would be foolish to think they had the same car near the end of the season. No 2 engines are exactly alike, just as most parts can vary slightly. There will always be a 1 and 2. The 2 is still great in the case of RBR, but not the same.

And there is absolutely money in winning the driver championship. It's just not from the FIA, it's from all the sponsorship deals and promos you get. Not quite as cut and dry maybe, but definitely there is money to be made from it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by EINSER M View Post
WEB can leave RBR and i wouldnt miss him. He's driving a chassis of our lord Newey and should've helped VET period. Put RAI over at RBR I've always said, the both are young, world champs, friends on and off the track, it'd be killer.
You think Raikkonen would play second fiddle to support Vettel's bid for world champion? Are you dreaming?

Webber is not a designated number 2. I don't understand why you would expect him to behave as such. He has no obligation to Vettel other than what the team may ask of him. It's ridiculous to think he would make it all the way into F1, race for years, and then just roll over and slave away for his teammate.

Last edited by UltimateBMW; 11-26-2012 at 11:24 PM..
Appreciate 0