View Single Post
      05-14-2008, 11:58 AM   #30
TagMan
Car Addict!!
United_States
Rep
Drives: '08 135i Convertible

Research shows that there is a major difference between a chick's "first impressions" and then getting to know a guy better.

First impressions... they like good looks, and they like guys that are tall, and they like guys that are physically fit.

After that, it's up to the guy to carry himself well, have good self-esteem, confidence, and a sense of humor. Being able to actually listen and understand WTF a chick is talking about is a huge plus.

And, perhaps unfortunate but true, most chicks crave money and material success.

Beyond that, they want sensual and sexual pleasure... thank goodness.

So... overall, their demands are high nowadays.

My advise is always to just be ourselves! Enjoy our cars, our football games, baseball games, and other sports, our beer, our tools, going fishing, being goofy with our kids, and all the great things that we enjoy so much. Luckily, the right gal usually comes along that loves us for who we really are, no matter which transmission we choose for our cars... although they will continue to try to "fix" or "change" us as time goes... must be their job, as they understand it.

In the meantime, we have Oprah... who continues daily to confuse the hell out of women as she directs them to aimlessly search in every conflicting direction for their personal enlightenment, and how to find the perfect guy that never seems to exist due to constantly finding enough fault with every guy on the planet, and ultimately divorcing the guy they are actually with. :eyebulge: