RandomHero
Private First Class
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2008 335i e92

Zegna- most luxurious but lack durability
Robert Talbott- Great all around, one of my favorites
Ike Behar- Very good all around, one of my favorites

Hugo Boss- Unless bought on clearance, they're a huge waste of money. You're basically paying a 100% markup just for the name.
Burberry- one of the few designer brands I've had success with. I only own one, but it's held up well
Charles Tyrwhitt- They're on par with their price. I like their dress shirts much more. Nothing special, but they're not crap
Versace- Crap. The quality isn't even average, but at a markup greater than Boss
Armani- The only I own is excellent, but in general, the brand offers little more than others half the price
David Donahue- Not a bad brand, easy to source from Nordstrom Rack
John Nordstrom- Not to be confused with the crappy "Nordstrom" brand. The ones I own were made by Napoli. Excellent quality for the price.

Shoes:
Allen Edmonds- The only shoe I wear anymore. Nothing compares to the value with respect to quality/durability.

Cole Haan, Johnston and Murphy, Kenneth Cole, and similar brands- Decent value, but they're "budget" shoes

Too Boot New York- Complete Crap. Like Hugo Boss, you get an average (at best) quality shoe and pay for the name/design.

Disclaimer- This is entirely my personal opinion and I realize others may not feel the same way.

Last edited by RandomHero; 10-23-2014 at 04:27 PM..
Appreciate 0