08-12-2017, 12:36 AM   #37
ArianMS
Rep
Drives: 2009 335i

Garage List
Update!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ti317 View Post
Any updates? Now you've had it a few months? How has it been?
I am in love with this car. So far I've done a muffler delete, VRSF catless downpipes, MHD flash, the charepipe mod where you unplug the diverter valves (planning on doing chargepipe and intercooler together sometime in the future), have a beautiful set of AC Schnitzer wheels that I blacked out, came with an m3 front bumper, and I recently got a duke dynamics rear diffuser from LTMW and am planing to do quad tips asap. Learned how to do some coding myself which is great. As far as maintaince all I have had to do so far is new rotors and breaks which I ordered from ECS Tuning for a steal! The one downside so far has been due to all my mods I dont think my clutch liked the new power/ I've been learning how to heel-toe downshift. So I ended up burning out my clutch, I now have a upgraded ACT Clutch and flywheel setup (which I believe is a single mass flywheel instead of the standard two). Hopefully this will keep me from burning out another one, this is my fourth manual car so I should be safe