View Single Post
      09-01-2014, 03:38 PM   #41
FC4
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: Yes

Quote:
Originally Posted by els_86 View Post
So this is my second ticket in a month, real good luck over here. They are both "failure to obey traffic/control device" so they are no pointers.

The first one I deserved. This one however was pretty ridiculous.

So I;m on the turnpike and I pass someone doing 80 then see the cop stopped way ahead of me, so I out on the brakes and slowed to 65. He puts on his lights and pulls me over.

Cop: Do you know why I pulled you over?
Me: I think I temporarily was over the speed limit to pass someone.
Cop: Yes, how fast do you think you were going temporarily.
Me: It couldn't have been more than 80.
Cop: Yup, I got you at 80.

Now I am almost 100% sure he didn't clock me at all because I saw him way ahead of me and slowed down in time. He obviously saw me slowing down and decided to pull me over.

So he comes back and gives me a no point ticket.

Me: Come on officer, I just passed someone, that's all and I never speed.
Cop: You never speed? You are a liar because you just sped. Why are you lying to me?
Me: Are you serious? You are pretty mean officer.
Cop: What! I'm just doing my job. I just went to McDonalds and they charged me 5 bucks. Why did they do that? Because they are doing their job! How dare you call me mean. You broke the law, blah blah blah
Me: Just give me my ticker and stop wasting my time, I will see you in court. I have the best lawyer in Philadephia.

At that point I was just pissed.

I mean seriously though, I dont need a f-cking lecture from some cop. I sped for a few seconds to pass someone and this is what happens. I honestly just hate cops.
You handled that very maturely. I'm sure the cop felt bad for giving you that ticket as he was walking back to his car.

Don't worry brah. You'll get em next time. F*ck da police, coming straight from the underground. I'm a young homie and I got it bad cuz I'm brown.
Appreciate 0