View Single Post
      07-05-2011, 09:33 PM   #28
scorcherjf
Captain
Rep
Drives: 2008 135i

Garage List
2008 135i  [0.00]
Well that's kind of what I wanted to point out. Anyone's guess is as good as anyone else's. So is this thread supposed to mirror the other thread in that we make predictions, back it up with some chart or something, and see if it pans out?

I just don't want people who aren't into finance getting the wrong idea of what technical analysis is. Coming in here and throwing up charts is fine but it might actually be doing people a disservice by making them think that they can gamble their money away based on candlestick triangle formations and other rubbish. I'm offering nothing, and so are you since this is an off-topic thread on a BMW forum talking about trading strategies... you're right about that.

And yes I know what those charts are considering I have a graduate degree in this field and work with them daily...
Quote:
Originally Posted by mact3333 View Post
So what do you offer?....

And btw, I am guessing you dont know what market delta and effective volume charts are and what they look like.

But in the end, your guess is as good as mine...there are no guarantees or sure things...its just that some peoples guesses are better than others....