General
United_States
Rep
Drives: AW 335D E90

Garage List
2007 335i  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by roozie2001 View Post
Yah but were talking about free agent SIGNINGS not what theyre making in year 4. There probably wont even be a year 4. All those guys are gonna have a 3rd year player option anyway so after the 10 yr mark they can opt out and get a max deal again.
Those numbers count to me. They will matter in the future.

Quote:
When your worth $18 Billion you dont need time to prove yourself. The guy is a playboy. He goes around in a private jet with super models. You might think who cares, but to a 25 yr old kid. They care.
Winning matters, he's not proven (Yet).

Quote:
Avery Johnson has got a .735 winning percentage. He took his team to the Finals. Didnt win but he got there. And its not like he did this for 1 yr then it was all down hill. He did it over almost 4 seasons and then called it quits. Theres alot of coaches that are good whos winning percentages dont even come close to that.
He was fired. He took over an already good team with a similar winning percentage. He is known as a micro manager.

Quote:
You gotta remember this. Both harris and lopez are young. Harris was 16.6 pts and 6 assists this year, but he also average 21 and 7 last year. Brooks lopez in only his 2nd year average almost 19 and 9 rebounds. Thats pretty impressive. Among Centers he was 2nd in Scoring, 6th in blocks, 10th in rebounds, 3rd in free throw pctg. and 2nd in minutes played which means hes durable. That doesnt impress you for a 2nd year player? Add in his 7ft 270 lbs frame. I think thats a great core. If they get 2 max deal guys a PF like (Bosh, boozer, david lee, amare, etc) and Lebron or Joe Johnson type of 2. They got a solid team. Just my $0.02 i guess
Empty numbers when your team finishes as poorly as they did. They are good players, I never said that, but great? Sorry, I don't consider very many players great. Great are the best players at their positions.

Current: 2010 Alpine White 335D LCI l 19" BBS LMs l KW V2 Coilovers l BMW Performance Grilles l MSport Front/Rear l Karbonwerke Trunk l F1 Pinnacle Tint 35% Former: E92 Space Grey 335i Latest pics
Appreciate 0