View Single Post
      10-15-2014, 05:35 PM   #35
Spandexder
United_States
Rep
Drives: 335xi

IMHO “ghosts” are real, but they not what you think they are. From a Christian perspective they are demons. They are sent out like soldiers to scare us, trick us, and if possible make our lives miserable. Simply put, demons hate God. Why do they hate God? Satan their leader was thrown out of Heaven. - Revelation 12:7-12 (NKJV) “7 And war broke out in heaven: Michael and his angels fought with the dragon; and the dragon and his angels fought, 8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them[a] in heaven any longer. 9 So the great dragon was cast out, that serpent of old, called the Devil and Satan, who deceives the whole world; he was cast to the earth, and his angels were cast out with him.”
We were created by God, and therefore they HATE you (and me) they want us to suffer, experience pain and die. Anything to get us from acknowledging there is a God, loving our God, or doing anything Godlike-like helping our fellow man. Oh, and the “ghosts” they certainly can scare you but the name of Christ has power over them. You want to end a “ghost” encounter quickly? Call on Christ’s name for help, I GUARNATEE you they will flee. The question you have to ask yourself is why did they flee?
One last piece of advice, if you know someone who plays with a Ouija board they are opening themselves to attack. It's not unlike a hot girl at a outlaw biker bar with a sign around her neck saying "I'd like some action" What do you think is going to happen to that girl? Exactly. Don’t be that girl…