Rep
Drives: 2011 335xi Msport, Conv, Tech

Garage List
2011 BMW 335xi  [7.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by 335BOY
Quote:
Originally Posted by TeinBMW View Post
I believe bmw is screwing up and they need to stop releasing all these models. It's confusing and some models are just stupid. Gran Coupe. Like really? I was under the impression the 1 was the hatch, 2 was the coupe, 3 was the sedan, 4 was the coupe. What's with all the GC and touring models. It's unnecessary!
What are you waisting your time here for?? You need to send BMW head office this valuable info ASAP!!!!!. Theyve been so busy trying to make money and be the largest selling Luxury car brand that they didnt realise that selling so many different cars was "unnecessary". This could be the most naive and uneducated thread I have ever read here.
I guess your misunderstanding what this thread is about. Many of us here feel that there are more and more models being released every year. We find that the system that they had 5 years ago which had a few models was better than having 15 new models like it is now. We also feel that they should be focussing on perfecting cars instead of releasing more models.

That's just my opinion. You entitled to yours but you have an option to not read this thread.