View Single Post
      08-19-2014, 03:23 PM   #42
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

ok, so fast forward a whole year and a half.....

trial starts today on the father who shot and killed a drunk driver who had just fatally killed his two sons by smashing his vehicle into them....

http://www.click2houston.com/news/tr...-sons/27609248

reminder as to what happened below

Quote:
On a dark December night last year near Alvin, the Barajas family truck ran out of diesel just a few hundred yards from home.
12-year old David and 10-year old Kaleb were helping their Dad push the pickup when a speeding Chevy Malibu struck with life-ending force.

"All of a sudden the father goes flying through the air. There's an explosion. When he gets up off the ground he hears one of his boys yelling for his Mommy. This child's legs were severed. He couldn't find the other boy. He was looking around in a panic to find the other boy. The other boy was probably 50 feet away in the ditch. He was not dead at that time, but was definitely not conscious and then everything kind of went black after that for Mr. Barajas," said Cammack.

I've been waiting on this for a while, seeing as my older brother and I grew up and know many of the Barajas family...

like I mentioned in the very first post, the Barajas family tree is impressive to the say the least....

Grandma and Grandpa had 14 children and each of those children had 2 or 3 kids minimum, so myself and my other two brothers have grown up knowing the Barajas children, just as many people have in this small town...

even my parents know the uncles and aunts of the Barajas family...
Appreciate 0