View Single Post
      02-16-2023, 01:07 PM   #16
zx10guy
Brigadier General
Rep
Drives: 2013 135i

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alfisti View Post
It's absolutely insane, people have a death wish I swear. never, ever trust a driver. Ever. Why people risk it does my head in and actually angers me when they have their kids do it too. A 5 year old died not long ago after being hit just down the street from me, he was riding with his dad. Why you'd have a 5 year old riding a bike with 4K lb SUV flying past at 30 MPH is fucking beyond me.

Idiots.
Who is saying trust the driver? The mere fact you're bringing that up says a lot about the piss poor licensing in North America. Where's the accountability for the driver. I take my daughter on rides around my NEIGHBORHOOD. Speed limit is 25 MPH in the major throughways and implied to be less in sections that branch off into individual cul de sacs. My daughter wears a helmet and I RIDE behind her. So if anyone gets hit, it will be me first. This is a neighborhood where kids should be able to go out and do kid stuff. By your logic, are you calling all the parents that let their kids play out in front of their homes idiots when cars drive by near them?
Appreciate 0