View Single Post
      07-17-2018, 12:40 PM   #37
King Rudi
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: Meat Suit

Quote:
Originally Posted by BEM-S4 View Post
Thanks for the tips! The polisher kit came with the machine, 5 different color hex pads then polishing pad conditioner and cleaner. Then I got the 4 bottle kit with 32/34/36/38.

I already had the wet mirror finish glaze (which is awesome), black light for the black cars, butter wet and the cleaner wax.

Whatever I cannot accomplish with that arsenal just isn't getting done. My garage looks like the goddamn chemical guys aisle at pep boys.
Mine looks the same way. I used to detail cars out of my garage though so I still have a lot of product laying around on the shelves. I haven't tried black light as I fell in love with a wax called Liquid Glass a few years ago. A customer of mine requested it for his car and I've used it on mine since. Sadly, I have the last bottle I know of in existence and just happened to find it on a shelf at a mom and pops car store.

I'm a firm believer that the Chem Guys should start sending us t-shirts after a $50 purchase. If we're going to rep their shit might as well clothe us and get some from free advertising out of it as well.
Appreciate 1
420Coupe222.50