02-07-2008, 10:42 AM   #18
Revlis
Now With 33% MORE Sarcasm Free!
United_States
Rep
Drives: M4 i3 X3

Quote:
Originally Posted by mantis View Post
Now i remember why people hate BMW drivers!!!! coz they're punks, or some of them are at least.

Today going to work i was tailgated by this douche bag in a 535i. I was going 5-10 mph over speed limit, and in the slowest lane, and he was still following my ass. then he decides to pass me, i look and he gives me a hater look!!!

now that im a 97 maxima driver i can see the douche-bag-ness of bmw drivers

btw, is douche bag one word, or 2 words??
Pretty much have to agree with you... I see more shitty attitudes and little bitch syndrome here than just about any other Automotive or Motorcycle forum I ever visit...

Hang out at cafe' somewhere with a lot of traffic, almost without fail you'll see the folks in the BMW's over compensating somehow, and looking like dipshits.

You see it with other import Marques as well but BMW seems to bring em' out in droves.

In fairness there are still some enthusiasts out there and folks who buy a BMW because of it's driving focus, durability, and safety. But just about every asshole you see driving a BMW like they are some how special has the same tiny dicked little over compensating scrub behind the wheel waiting to call his attorney or the Police cause he's one of the most spineless, poserific Douch-Bag's on the roads of America... He's clawed his way to middle or upper management and he wants EVERYONE around him to be somehow impressed...

Honestly, I almost skipped a BMW just because the roads are so full of this sort of Beemer weasel. Glad I didn't though, cause I love my ride, but it's hard to be a nice guy in a BMW, I do my best to be extra courteous on the roads to try and make up for the well earned beemerweasel reputation the cars have, but it's an uphill battle...