Kiemyster
Bimmerpost Resident Marijuana Consultant
Trinidad_and_tobago
Rep
Drives: 320i, 325xi, 335Xi, 335i, M3

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by ramtin325i View Post
lol if it was legalized federally, you think id still buy from the market and even accept getting taxed for?? For kie's case, it would run him a few hundreds extra Tax doesnt concern me tho, as soon as marijuana starts being published commercially god know what crap they will put in it to target customers. Ill start growing my shit
exactly this. And this is the main reason why everyone is going to want to smoke my dispensary's product. I will be selling the 5 best strains the islands have to offer, and IMHO they are the hardest weeds out there. I rather smoke my island weed than anything in america, true story. my other 10 strains are going to be classic favorites, my primary strain is the extinct ny diesel from 06. everyhing else comes after that. i will sell mostly indica strains, offering 5 sativa strains, maybe 6 at the most 7.

Everything i sell is going to be 100% organic, mainly soil operations for the fullest body/most dense nuggets in the purest form. mother fuckers are going to go apeshit for my strains. I wont worry to really sell edibles, just a few cookies and brownies. My focus is to provide a real island experience, and offer the world the best they have to offer.

its simply going to be fucking awesome.