Toker335i
Captain
Rep
Drives: 335i/Sold--10" GTR

Quote:
Originally Posted by jlo834 View Post
That was a stereotype remark!!!!

I'm Asian?!? .... I have a nice car?!? not sexy ....but fly like a g6

Asians drive dope rides but can't drive and can't PARK!! Ok, now i'm stereotyping

Toker....sick car man. Good choice!

WREN ...WTF?! Seriously, why? Do you have kids? If so, toker can flip you a good deal ....lol. You're seriously going to put this kid in a bad situation because of a little forum scuffle?! You're gonna knock on his hustle?!
I can park and drive

wren57 is hating because at 19 i have a better car then he'll ever have.

Haha im keeping all these pictures, it amazes me how much people pay that much attention to me lol.

Quote:
Originally Posted by McCartney View Post
While the OP and his dad are ballin' off credit and personifying the US financial crisis, I figured I wouldn't add fuel to this fire given the fact that this behavior is rampant down south.

BUT, when I saw that picture... Seriously, why does every asian who drives a nice car think he's sexy like Usher Raymond? You're not man, and fix your eyebrows if you want to PRETEND you're sexy.

Do you have earrings as well? I couldn't tell if that's a shadow or not.
Lol at all the assumptions, its not like a posing for that picture, its from a video haha.

You want me to pluck my eyebrows or what?
Haha wow. Gay much

and i'm not a pinoy, if you read the thread then you would know

fuck bapes/af1's/ dunks/ sbs/ stussy /... im good with my 30$ converse thank you.

you should print my picture and put it up on your ceiling over your bed. it last longer

08' 335i 6MT - Sold
92' NA 300ZX 5speed - Sold
06 IS350 - Sold
Appreciate 0