07-14-2011, 03:36 PM   #82
.:bHd:.
Major
Armenia
Rep
Drives: E92 335i MT

Quote:
Originally Posted by FDfranklin View Post
I think your points are highly irrelevant. The products on their website are the new products release if they were old products that would mean they have something else, right? If its not for sale its not a new product its an unreleased product.

Dell and HP are complete shit this is common knowledge, I would never buy one and if I was given one for free I would sell it right away. So once again completely irrelevant. If you want to compare mac to a PC at least be fair and compare it to a quality brand or a custom build.
I'm talking about the average customer here. I'd say about 5% percent of PC users actually build their own computers. Most people just buy it from the store.

Quality vise what's comparable to Apple? I'd say the Sony Vaio series and their prices are right in line with Apples.

No matter what brand of PC I've used, I have never experienced the same fit and finish as an iMac or a Macbook pro. Just look at the unibody aluminum design. No one can recreate that yet.

The best comparison I can think of between a Mac and PC is this. A mac is a BMW where you pay extra but you get refinement and quality where the PC is like an STI or an Evo. It's fast as fuck, about half the price, and can be easily fixed if something goes wrong.

There's something for everyone just gotta figure out what you're most comfortable with

Appreciate 0