View Single Post
      05-14-2012, 12:47 PM   #32
Uber V8
Volcano Knuckles
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2017 Camaro SS 1LE

Here's a few pics fellas

Just a note to the discussion, I wasn't looking for the fastest car I can possibly get my hands on for around 16k. I was actually asking for negotiating advice in my original post.

However, this car is a perfect fit for my needs as DD. The original owner inlcuded all maintenance records from day one and has kept everything in near perfect condition.

I noticed that the exhaust really GROWLS in 3rd gear around 3500 RPM, but (after research) I found out that there is a valve in the exhaust that opens up past 40 MPH. This was done to keep noise at a minimum due to some EU code for city driving in Europe.

I will definitely get the ECS wire tuning kit which controls the opening and closing of the valve valve via switch.

Quick review: AWD helps for quick acceleration and provides very neutral handling, seats are comfortable AF, MPG is decent 19-21 city and 24-28 hwy, styling to me is very mature and lovely and of course that darn exhaust note

I think I'm falling in love

P.S. Sorry for the small pics (see sarcasm), haven't figured out this droid razr maxx...
Attached Images

Appreciate 0