View Single Post
      04-20-2024, 12:01 PM   #81
I800C0LLECT
Private First Class
No_Country
Rep
Drives: BMW M340

I'm a huge fan of no speed limits. What makes us all assholes is that we're passing each other at 1mph. The people getting overtaken see it as passive aggressive because it's not a deliberate effort...it's granny passing...even at 5mph above speed limits.

I didn't notice this until I went to Germany. With no limits, you drive deliberately and everybody knows each others intentions. When you're all creeping by each other nobody is certain what the other drivers are going to do and tension goes up.

I can't stand being back in the states. I want the laws changed. $10 speeding tickets with cameras. Have point levels that will remove your license for 30 days, 60 days, 180 days, and 365. Out of control fines are just pissing everybody off. Make them ride a bike or find other means after 10, 15, or 20 speeding points will get rid of all the ridiculous anxiety.

THEN...ENFORCE LEFT LANE PASSING ONLY!!!!....AND....NO PASSING IN THE RIGHT LANE!!!

Driving in the states is way more stressful, especially with the complicated road systems.

EDIT: Most important of all, it'll redirect police resources to real matters.
Appreciate 2
vreihen1615481.00
Buug95917725.50