View Single Post
      08-19-2014, 07:39 AM   #1
grimlock
Colonel
Rep
Drives: F10 N52B30@255PS

Car cams and A-holes

So I was driving along on a street with parking meters on both sides, some cars doubled park on one side, coming up to a yield sign to merge/enter the main street.
When I'm about to get to the line, the car that was stopped on one side waiting for a space decides to nudge ahead of me.. so I give him a honk, he gets to the line, it's clear with no cars .. and he still takes forever to move ahead.
I'm thinking he's being an A-hole.. so I try to cut him back off, he responds agressively showing he is aware of my intention - which must mean retroactive that he is deliberately trying to piss me off.
So later on down the road I manage to cut in front of him - Can't let him win, can we?
I'm maneuvering so he can't get ahead, driving really slow to pay him back.. then I notice he has a car cam on his windscreen!
Good thing I didn't do anything illegal.
This got me thinking - do people with bad driving attitudes/manner get car video recorders? - Because they are always paranoid about people paying them back for their unsociable behaviour?
I have never felt the need to get one .. am I just lucky, or do I drive well so bad, random sh*t doesn't happen to me?
Your thoughts, gents..
Appreciate 0