View Single Post
      06-29-2010, 11:16 PM   #82
OEMconcept
Canada
Rep
Drives: BMW

Quote:
Originally Posted by CIGARGUY View Post
If by CoRo you're referring to a Cohiba Robusto, I think the other radix and ferarri would both agree, there are far better examples of Cubans than that. Honestly, there are only a few Cohibas that I really even consider worth smoking, IMHO.

The Cohiba 40th Anniversary is by far the best they've released in years. Hard to find, but worth the effort. Definitely try a Monte Cristo #2. That is one of the Cuban benchmark cigars. The Trinidad Robusto Extra is one of my all-time favorites. The Hoyo de Monterey is also an excellent selection. Just don't get hung up on the Cohiba name. It is the best known marque, and is also the most counterfeited, so be careful what you buy and where you buy it, if purchasing in the States.
Yup I was talking about the Cohiba Robusto. I live in Montreal, so cubans are legal succa! lol. I stopped by a local cigar shop and purchased some Partagas Serie D No. 4, some Partagas Serie P No. 2, and some H. Upmann No. 2's.

I plan on going back on Friday and picking up some Siglo IV and VI's as well as some Montecristo No. 2's. I'd also like to pick up some of the PLPC's after reading some excellent reviews about them.

There's just so many damn choices, and I'd love to try them all

Last edited by OEMconcept; 06-29-2010 at 11:21 PM..
Appreciate 0