View Single Post
      12-28-2007, 04:25 PM   #16
nico335
Rep
n/a
Drives:

Quote:
Originally Posted by AndrewAZ View Post
Go to your car start it up so your detector is on. Now use the volume switch to turn it off, then turn it on using the switch while pushing it in it should then have all the lights on the unit come on, then let go. I think it will then show the software version scrolling, just hit the control nob quickly in and it should display 1 then follow my instructions so to get to the first step on my list you should hit the button 7 times until it shows 7 on the display and the arrow will glow up so hold down the button until it changes to down I think it takes about 3-5 seconds of holding it in to change the direction.

Now if you miss one of the steps by passing the number finish the rest and shut the unit down then go back to the other step, if you continue to hit the button until you get back to the number or letter you missed without shutting it down you run a risk of it not saving for some reason.
thanks.... ill give it a try. so when i turn back on after i turn it off.... i press down on the knob while turning it right to turn on right?
Appreciate 0