08-21-2014, 05:11 PM   #7
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

BMW Team Brazil struggle to return to the podium in Slovakia

Bmwteambrasil.com.br

In the BMW Z4 # 0, the pair Caca Bueno / Sergio Jimenez wants new achievements. Already Matheus Stumpf will be joined by Valdeno Brito in car # 30 again. The 4th stage will be broadcast live from two races in SporTV ... The RedeTV! 2 displays the race on Sunday afternoon

The Brazilian team BMW Team Brazil returns this weekend, the Slovakia Ring circuit in Slovakia, with a special feeling to compete in the fourth stage of the Blancpain Sprint Series. It was at this track in the 2013 season, the mechanical team won first prize in the Pit Stop Challenge, a feat that was repeated this year, the race at Brands Hatch (England). The team sponsored by the Bank of Brazil expects that in one of the longest tracks on the calendar, torn happen to the cast in the standings. The fourth step will be broadcast live from the channel SporTV two races (one on Saturday, 23, and another on Sunday, 24). The RedeTV! will display the second race on Sunday at 14.30.

After the unfavorable results in the last step in Zandvoort (Hol), the Brazilian teams are excited to seek recovery and important championship points. At this stage, the BMW Team Brazil will, once again, with the presence of Valdeno Brito, in place of Nelson Piquet, forming double with gaucho Matheus Stumpf aboard the # 30 BMW Z4. Caca Bueno and Sergio Jimenez follow another car accelerating the Brazilian team (the BMW Z4 # 0).

Sergio Jimenez recalls that in 2013 the work started in Slovakia was complicated, but over the weekend, the reaction appeared. This time, he expects everything to start well and the result is even better. "Last year, we had a bad start, having car trouble. Trained not, and my first was back at the start of race 1 But we had an amazing recovery. Hopefully this time we can start and finish better than it was in 2013, "says São Paulo.

The companion Caca Bueno in BMW Z4 # 0 is optimistic, but recognizes that the BOP (balance of performance) of BMW model is not ideal. "Of course I hope our bad luck has stayed in Holland.'re Always optimistic. Staff has worked hard and we all want more of these two trophies. But we have to be realistic. Limit We are in the set-up. I Caca and we are riding on the limit all the time. seeking we will continue with the BMW and the SRO something to improve engine performance "believes.

Caca Bueno is also optimistic. And he believes that the proper knowledge about the track, and the natural improvement in the entire cast could contribute to the good results. "This weekend we have everything to do a good result. And the expectation is good. We are coming from a bad outcome in the Netherlands, where a number of details prevented us from having a good weekend. Slovakia The Ring is a circuit where we walk well because we already know the track. walked there last year, and despite my car having had a problem in step 2013, the next BMW Z4 team went well, fought for the podium and finished fourth (in the Pro Cup) . Moreover, we have this year, an improvement and a natural evolution of the team. Perhaps not the most favorable runway season for our car, as it was at Brands Hatch, but all these details can help us get back on the podium. it's what we want, "says the animated Rio, which side of the Jimenez has climbed the podium three times this year.

The gaucho Matheus Stumpf, who will again split the driving with your machine Valdeno Brito, bet on your constant learning and good relationship with the team. "The Slovakia Ring circuit is very technical by type of curves you have. Believe it will be an interesting challenge, and we have opportunities for a good result at the historic car on the track. Every race I've been learning, is the experience of the team, by car or track. Besides, I have a great relationship with both drivers (Nelson and Valdeno.) And I am confident a good step, "said the pilot of the Rio Grande do Sul.

For Paraiba, Valdeno Brito again is a pleasure to return to defend the colors of BMW Team Brazil. He wants to help the team win important championship points. "My expectations are good, although I have to adapt myself to the stroke because he is totally unknown to me. Slovakia The Ring is very long, with curved high, which is good for our car, but at the same time with long straights who end up in this sense, not being so good to us. anyway, my goal is to help the team to add as many points as possible, so that it continues to be a major event, "says Brito, who in his last appearance at Brands Hatch, contributed to the # 30 BMW Z4 pontuasse in both races and came to fight for the podium in the race last.

The SporTV channel will broadcast the two contests the fourth round of the Blancpain Sprint Series live (Saturday at 9:45 am in Brasilia and Sunday at 7:40 a.m.). While TV Network! displays at 14.30 on Sunday the second race of the weekend.

Programming the 4th stage in the Slovakia Ring (GMT):
Friday, 22
4:30 to 5:50 a.m.: 1 Free Training
9:30 to 10:50: Free Practice 2

Saturday, 23:
From 4:55 a.m. to 5:55 a.m.: Classification
9:45 am to 10:45 am: Qualifying Race (live broadcast SporTV)

Sunday, 24:
From 3:10 a.m. to 3:30 a.m.: Warm-up
From 7:40 a.m. to 8:40 a.m.: Main Race (live broadcast SporTV)

The standings (after three stages / six races - top-10):
Maximilian Buhk 1 / Maximilian Gotz (HTP Motorsport Mercedes SLS AMG GT3), 69 points
2 Hari Proczyk / Jeroen Bleekemolen (Grasser Racing Team Lamborghini FLii), 61
3 Enzo Ide / Rene Rast (Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Audi R8 LMS Ultra), 36
4 Caca Bueno / Sergio Jimenez (BMW Sports Trophy Team BMW Z4 Brazil), 33
5 Cesar Ramos / Laurens Vanthoor (Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Audi R8 LMS Ultra), 27
6 Mateusz Lisowski / Vicent April (Belgian Audi Club Team WRT Audi R8 LMS Ultra), 25
7 Gregory Guilvert / Stephane Ortelli (G-Drive Racing Audi R8 LMS Ultra), 21
8 Dominik Baumann / Thomas Jäger (BMW Sport Trophy Team Schubert BMW Z4) 20
9 Robert Renauer / Jaap van Lagen (Team Herberth Tonino Porsche 997 GT3 R) 16
10 Sergei Afanasiev / Stef Dusseldorp (HTP Motorsport Mercedes SLS AMG GT3), 13
11 Matheus Stumpf (BMW Sports Trophy Team BMW Z4 Brazil), 11
14 Valdeno Brito (BMW Sports Trophy Team BMW Z4 Brazil), 7
16 Nelson Piquet (BMW Sports Trophy Team BMW Z4 Brazil), 4
Appreciate 0