View Single Post
      06-21-2010, 07:22 AM   #11
mkoesel
United_States
Rep
Drives: No BMW for now

Something similar happened to me a few days ago, Finnegan. I just blew it off.

Another one: A few months ago, I got chewed out by a cop (actually stopped me and bitched and swore at me) for not properly yielding when he flipped his lights on. The thing is, I was literally right in the middle of a left hand turn and could not see him in my mirrors at all due to the angle of the car - only heard the sirens. So of course I completed the turn and slowed down and was quickly looking around for him and that's when he suddenly pops up right on my driver's door. His words were "Oh yeah - like you didn't fucking know what I was trying to do!". And then he floored it, and pulled the guy who was right in front of me over. I thought to myself "Wow, what an absolute colassal dick!". After all, I genuinely did not see him. But then I thought, "Hey, at least he didn't get me a minute earlier when I was doing 85 on the expressway." As I drove off, I got on it a bit (remaining within the speed limit of course), and I noticed in the rear-view that he stared me down the whole way to my next turn. Heh heh. After that I just laughed it off. The guy clearly had issues. I contemplated reporting the incident to his superiors, but I figure that's not going to go anywhere. Plus, I did not want to give the guy a reason to specifically watch for me on that stretch of freeway.
Appreciate 0