View Single Post
      07-24-2014, 05:55 PM   #1
boostd92
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 E92 M-Sport

Garage List
How much is my Certified 2011 MSport 335i Coupe worth?

My lease is coming up on my 2011 335i M-Sport coupe and I'm trying to decide if it's worthwhile to buy it and flip it. I can get an extraordinary deal on it if I buy it but I'm trying to save for our wedding, and I *shouldn't* buy a car. But if I can buy, flip it, and make a little cash for the wedding fund, that would be great.

Details about the car:
2011 BMW 335i 6MT Black Sapphire, 39,000 miles
Black Sensatec Seats
Navigation
Tech package (apps, ipod, enhanced bluetooth, etc)
Sirius Satellite Radio
Heated Seats

The car has a few modifications - Procede, downpipe, Vanguard exhaust, CAI, H&R springs, and some nice 19" wheels and tires (see picture below)

The vehicle will come with the balance of the full factory warranty (ends at 50,000 miles or July 1st, 2015). It will also come with the Certified PreOwned warranty until 100,000 miles or July 1st, 2017.

This was the first new car I've ever owned/leased and I have been absolutely NEUROTIC with making sure it was clean, etc. Only detailed by Ivan @ Lustr Auto Detail and only washed by me EVER, with the 2 bucket method. This car will be as good or better, cosmetically, than a new off-the-truck vehicle.

I did some brief searching on Auto Trader and Cars.com for reference and see them listed from $30,000-$38,000. The higher priced cars were CPO and had factory warranty left (like mine).

In order for me to make it worth buying and flipping it'd have to be closer to the higher end of the scale.

Do you think it's worth it? Should I buy it or just return it? One of the other bonuses of buying it is that I don't have to pay my over mileage (I'm over by 2,800 miles), and I don't have to de-mod, potentially.

Let me know what you guys think.

photos:

Appreciate 0