froyothepro
Registered
Canada
Rep
Drives: 2010 BMW 335d Sport

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerrychuck View Post
For anyone looking for this service in south Sask (or north Sask, or wherever) I can endorse CeeWhizzle's work. I contacted him last fall via this post, and he got right back to me. He was very accommodating regarding when the work could be done, and on the day did the job in the time he said it would take, for the price quoted in this thread. Excellent communication as well, including a set of pics of the intake before and after the cleaning. They clearly demonstrated that a) it needed cleaning, and b) he did the work. Nice touch.

With that cleanout and a fresh set of plugs, the 135i is running very smooth and strong this spring. Not only does he do a good job for a very fair price, he is the only mechanic I've ever had work on my car with a chicken coop inside the shop 10 feet away. That has to count for something! Thumbs up.
FACTS! anyone in in south sask especially Regina I wouldn't let anybody else work on my car besides him! The pictures/videos he takes throughout the process and overall service is top notch and is as good as it gets! combined with his relatively low shop rate you really cannot go wrong!
I can't even count the number of times he's met me in the middle of nowhere or my own house to help diagnose/fix my car if it broke down. Seriously couldn't thank him enough for that. Chill and upstanding dude no question!
Sadly I moved away to Calgary now so I can't see him and his chickens much anymore lol.
Appreciate 0