Thread: PencilGeek??
View Single Post
      02-01-2012, 02:48 PM   #17
e46e92love
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: e92 ///M3; X3 (wife's)

Well, I have not been banned in a few months so I will respond: PG was a forum vet who was here for the technical, not entertainment side (nothing wrong with either, but there is a difference). He, like many of the old vets would be abused by the young punks who knew nothing, but thought they knew everything. Throw in the countless unethical vendors, and guess which side the owners of the sites took? You guessed it, the side that pays LeMans was another example, hell, even Lucid got tired of things and you don't see him as much.

Listen, I have seen countless people warned about calling out a vendor who is being dishonest, and they get warned......yet when an old vett by the name of Savage was jumped all over in a very aggressive manor by multiple members for a thread about the lightweight sedan, none of those offenders were kicked out, not even for 1 day.

See that is the point......this forum is not free, nor is it about anyone benefiting. Call a spade a spade, this forum is designed to make money. Just wish the powers that be would admit to it and admit to "bias" bannings.

But they won't.....and I'm probably going to get banned for this post.

Cheers,
e46e92

"...it's not about the money and not about the brand of the car, it's about handling,performance and passion......And that, no other car has all together like an M3........when you talk about the most complete car the M is invincible." --Tony Kanaan.
Appreciate 0