Thread: Wrestlemania 30
View Single Post
      04-07-2014, 11:18 AM   #5
Litos
Banned
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2012 Challenger RT Junk

as a child, I liked watching grown men in underwear smash each other into the mat and scream in pain as their arms were getting slightly twisted....

-i enjoyed watching Brutus the Barber Beefcake cut people's hair in the ring after a win
-i really enjoyed Bobby the Brain Heenan act like the biggest asshole in the world
-i will never forget how geeked i would be when I'd hear Hacksaw Jim Dugan's entrance music
-i still remember Macho Man and Hulk Hogan fighting backstage over Miss Elizabeth
-Legion of Doom were badasses
-admittedly, i was a little scared of Kamala...
-i hated Koko B. Ware and his stupid bird
-Hart Foundation will always be the best Tag Team in the history of the world....
-Jimmy Super Fly Snuka was my favorite wrestler until Ultimate Warrior came out
-i developed an inner hatred for anything "Saudi Arabian" because of the Iron Shiek
-my little brother and i literally thought we were The Rockers so we would both drop double elbows off the top rope onto some pillows in the living room

two matches that i personally think are the greatest in WWE History is "Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart" and "Ultimate Warrior vs Honkey Tonk Man".

Shawn Michaels vs Bret Hart's Iron Man match was crazy good - took a freaking hour HAHA !!!!

Ultimate Warrior vs Honkey Tonk Man lasted about 30 seconds - Ultimate Warrior ran to the ring, punched Honkey Tonk Man 3 times, fist pumped about 30 times and eventually pinned Honkey Tonk Man after his body splash...NEW INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION...it was all such a blur that i will never forget it lol....

......and, to this very day, anytime my little brother asks me any kind of random question, my response is always "Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior"......

brother: "Carlos, how much did you pay for your car !?!?'
Me: "Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior"

brother: "Carlos, i went to the Rangers came this weekend, guess who i saw"
Me: "Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior"

brother: "Carlos, you cooking BBQ this weekend !??!"
Me: "of course, because Hulk Hogan vs The Ultimate Warrior"

the old WWF/WWE will always have a place in my heart, but this new shit makes me sick to my stomach.....
Appreciate 0