View Single Post
      10-21-2014, 09:58 AM   #12
Markao66
Second Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I definitely recommend any kind of hormone treatment. you don't specify your age but i will assume you over 30+ years.

I grew up in a bodybuilder environment, but always being supervised under a doctor and physician at all times, i always feel great. I'm today 25 and i run a TRT treatment and somatropin, i feel great, but my point is:

my father is 60 years old, and about a year ago he was having the common effects of aging, i took him to my doctor, the clinic is called BioStation and located in Boca Raton. he started all kinds of hormonal treatment and today he is in one of the best shapes of his life, sometimes i feel like his more energetic than me. and he seems to be taking "good" care of his new girlfriend , whom is 40.

I definitely reccomend, if by any chance your feeling a little tired, depressed, or even not in the mood to do anything to get a bloodwork done and make sure everythin is in order, nothing that you going to do under a physician is going to hurt you, is normal to have a few hormones shut down.
Appreciate 0