View Single Post
      01-20-2014, 11:49 PM   #304
DSB335d
Captain
Rep
Drives: '11 335d DSB/oyster&black/navi

I don't have any pictures to post, but a decent story. Anyway we are in Orlando celebrating my girls birthday and thought we would hit up a restaurant near the Disney Beach resort. Called a couple places and they are booked...my fiancé checked the yelp app and Shula's popped up as being close, so we called and made some reservations. Headed over to the restaurant which happened to be in the Dolphin resort. My girl is really outgoing and seen a couple fumbling with their camera and she wanted someone to take our picture... So she offered to take their picture if they took ours etc.. I seen they had a takeout bag from Shula's I asked how it was and where it was etc.. So we head off to dinner. Had an awesome meal!! We shared shrimp cocktail, lump crab cake, she had the 20oz prime rip, I had the 20oz NY strip, shared double baked potato & grilled asparagus, and topped off our delicious meal with molten chocolate cake and some cappuccino's. Waiter delivers the check and I give him my card... He comes back a few min later with a manager and says someone picked up our check!!! We couldn't believe it! The manager and waiter were just as shocked as us! Apparently the nice couple we met in the hotel lobby and took pictures with followed us into the restaurant and paid our bill!! Of course we paid it forward to our waiter
Feeling truly blessed!
Appreciate 2