View Single Post
      05-18-2008, 02:41 PM   #1
Bimmeration
BEEMDUBLEW
United_States
Rep
Drives: 14' Tesla Model S 85kw

911... Really???

Last night, after dinner in Rowlands, I decided to head to dolphin bay to grab me an almond milk tea. On my way out from the parking lot, I heard a combination of muffled yelling, screaming and music. Immediately I stopped backing out from the parking space, turned to my left and saw what is believed to be a pair of drunks driving a blue Toyota FJ, tossing glass beer bottles out of the passenger window while heading eastbound on Colima road. Fearing that someone might get hurt, I immediately decided to contact the police at 911. What outraged me was the 15+ minute hold time without ONE operator answering. I then decided to head east on Colima to see if I can capture the license plate on the FJ. Not only did I not see the FJ anymore, but rather, what I saw petrified me... A silver Mercedes Benz SLK turned a 340, slammed into the center divider with both headlights smashed and gouged. With windows down, or shattered, I saw an asian women, completely hysterical, on her cell phone, screaming. I don't know if the blue FJ was the cause of the accident, but I felt really bad. At this point, the 911 call was still on hold... (passed the 20 minute mark) and I finally decided to hang up.

So... for emergencies, you dial 911... Really???
Appreciate 0