09-20-2013, 05:46 PM   #18
darkcloud
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 09 VW JSW

Garage List
2006 325i  [0.00]
I would prolly go with the PS4 if I were in the market. Unfortunately I just don't have the time for gaming(just had a kid and my wife would freak out haha). I haven't even been able to get to the last few PS3 titles I really wanted to play, which sucks.

I had a 360 first, then got a PS3 free with a sony TV. Then original xbox broke plus the newest release of Halo at that time sucked! Then got a new xbox a bit after kinect was released and to play GOW3. I still lean towards PS3, not a big enough gamer to pay to play online no matter how much better the experience may be. So for some reason the new xbox doesn't seem to thrill me, until/if microsoft announces a new gears of war. Forza is great and all but GOW is where its at for me. I want a bad ass gaming console not some all in one home theater console. Unless something major changes I may skip this gen of gaming consoles all together and wait for the next round in 7 or so years and which point my newly born son would really be on board with playing them, which would hopefully allow me to play it with him haha

retired 06 E90 325i

New: 09 VW Platinum Grey Jetta Sportwagen 2.0T SEL w/DSG, panoramic sunroof and Ipod adapter
Appreciate 0