View Single Post
      11-19-2011, 12:44 AM   #91
Dr. G
Major General
Rep
Drives: Black e92 335i

Garage List
e92 BMW 335i  [8.84]
I have not read the entire thread, but I will give some quick input, sorry if it has already been mentioned.

1) Diet Diet Diet (majority of your weight loss depends on this and the internet can help you with this)
2) High Intensity Interval Training - no other form of cardio can shed fat like this
3) Fat Burners - use them just for the placebo effect or the 10% they will contribute, look into ephedra if you're a bit more desperate
4) Adderall (Amphetamine) - if you are dead serious about dropping pounds and it's something that seriously bothers you in life, nothing can come close to the effects of Adderall. (I do not recommend this unless your weight is causing you to have serious self-image issues).

# 3 and 4 - This is not professional medical advice
Please perform your own detailed research on each recommendation and be aware of the risks/benefits of each. Speak to a medical professional before finalizing your plan of attack.
JB4 / OSS Angel Eyes / Downpipes / F1-Racewerks FMIC / Custom Meth Kit / BMS DCI / ER Chargepipe / HKS BOV / BMS Meth Elbow / BMW Performance Exhaust / Carbon Fiber Inlay Quad Tips / 19" Miro 111 / Front Aero Lip / M3 Sides / VRS CSL Trunk / Mtech Rear / DD CF Quad Finned Diffuser / LCI Tails / BBK / Smoked Reflectors / F1 Euphoria LED Interior / License LED's / GT 5000k Corners / 5000k HID Fogs / Air Scoops / LED Turn Signals / FK Silverline Coilovers / HPA endlinks / Vibrant Resonators / Osram CBI 5000k D1S

Last edited by Dr. G; 11-21-2011 at 02:18 AM..
Appreciate 0