01-04-2013, 04:57 PM   #11
Chris_506
Colonel
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2016 f82

Quote:
Originally Posted by smohr33 View Post
FYI I bought my Titan new in 2010, Pro4x, All options but nav (leather, pdc, bluetooth, sirius, bedliner, tow pkg, etc) for $31000 out the door. Sticker was over $41,000. These deals still exist.

The truck is still worth $26,000 today with 28,000 miles on it. People talk the Titan down because its outdated, but if I sold it today, it would have cost me more to lease a Honda Civic. Best value out there IMO.

You have to finance the $28k Ford right, why is it any different buying a $30k Tacoma or Titan?

No im not financing the 28k thats a cash price, im sure those deals do exist i just havent come across any of them on here, i would essentially be getting the truck at trade in value since i work here they would give me a hand, thats with an extended warranty as well. I dont talk the titan down like i said i like them i like import trucks more then i do SOME domestic however, if i look at a 2011 Titan, Tundra, Tacoma etc with the same options iam looking at 30k plus out the door and then to that i have to add the warranty and my top budget is 28k.

Not to mention the extras that the truck has including brand new tires, breaks and rotors, navigation, jbl sound etc.
Appreciate 0