View Single Post
      10-05-2010, 09:55 PM   #67
hl0m4n
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: BMW

feel so good right now

ok i get to the gym at my normal time and she beat me in. after i put my stuff in the locker room and walk to the weight section she on the elliptical. you have to pass the row of ellipticals to get to the weight area.

so im walking towards the weight area and i see one of the employees (white, jacked, spiked hair, etc) standing next to her and chatting while she working out. she wasn't really paying attention to him just watching tv in and kinda had the f off sticker on.

as i pass her i looked at her and gave her a direct smile and continued on my way. she noticed and gave a faint smile back and from what i heard when passing, the employee was talking to her about some great chinese place with amazing dumplings .

so after 1 hour of lifting weights, time for cardio. i got on a different machine, just to see if i got the right intentions, and put my gaterade on the machine next to me to make it look like it occupied as i mistakingly did before. 15 minutes into my run, the chick goes on the treadmill next to me and said "hey, this is yours right?" and i was like nice conversation starter, she remembered .

i replied "yea, sorry about that" told her my name and she gave me hers. and her name is....CHELSEA. i then replied if she likes chinese food and she knew what i was talking about. she smiled+laughed and explained how that guy is always trying to hit on her, etc. so after 5 minutes of conversation, she says she g2g and hope i have a good workout. i replied thanks and ill see you around and that was the end of it.

small step but w/e. after seeing how this went i don't see anything wrong with meeting others at the gym. but at first it was intimidating in the gym atmosphere.

i guess i was way overthinking it from the gym jitters but once conv. started going all felt norm again.

i wanna see where this can go, no hit it and quit it just yet. i mean if she was trying for a month and i finally responded i might as well see what happens. e90post ftw, so whats next

Last edited by hl0m4n; 10-06-2010 at 11:25 PM..
Appreciate 0