Jay_328
Lieutenant Colonel
Rep
Drives: 07 e92

Garage List
07 E92 328  [0.00]
Quote:
Originally Posted by FirstClass View Post
For the passengers, maybe. For the driver? No. Poor decision making by all involved.
So I assume a death sentence is ok when you or your love ones make their next mistake?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Railgunner View Post
Note to self... When you see Nathan laying on the side of the road after a horrible accident hoping someone will stop and help... Roll down the window and say "How are you?" and when Nathan says "I need help!"... Laugh and say sorry man, I really don't give a fu*k, was just asking how you were to be politically correct, then drive off...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer Loyalist View Post
I can see where Nathan's getting at. A lot of people on these boards say nothing more than "I'm sorry" or "My apologies go out to the family", when in reality I'm sure that it's not always the truth. I mean, of course, we all feel sorry to some extent...I hope...but I don't think that many people who are posting two word phrases are really meaning much.

I'm not 100% behind Nathan's notions, but I do see what he's talking about. I think some of it's true.
IMO, he's way off base. Perhaps he is surrounded by fake people and his sense of community is warped. That's a sad thought in itself.