View Single Post
      01-15-2013, 09:58 PM   #78
US///M3
Banned
Rep
Drives: 1973 Jensen Interceptor

Quote:
Originally Posted by MP0WER View Post
The topic was the corvette's aesthetics. Which is what i was talking about.

I can't stand the way Audis drive; not only are they overweight but they are generally underpowered and handle for shit. But the interiors are top rate.

Too many variables go into what makes up the feel of a car to say that the M3's chassis is subpar. Yes, i wish it was lighter; the car is a pig at 3700#s.

I have no problem with 1st to 2nd shifts around redline or otherwise. User error maybe?

I'm not sure why you are trying to imply that i said fit and finish are all that is important in a car, sports or otherwise.

The turn signal stalk.

I don't know, one of the first mods to every M3 i've had was a short shifter and knob.

I don't know what you guys are all upity about? I said something about the aesthetic and tactile feel for the 20 year old turn signal stalk and everyone freaks out. I actually like many other aspects of the vehicle now that i've seen it. I really don't know what you're out to prove other than you value your own opinion over other opinions.
You're the one who threw a bitch fit over the turn signal stalk.
You went on and on, how in 30 years they couldnt design a better lookin turn signal stalk that also feels good to the touch.
The point i tried to make is no car is perfect, including the M3.
Appreciate 0