View Single Post
      05-29-2012, 05:07 PM   #149
Digital.James
Colonel
Rep
Drives: GT4, Raptor.2, Tuono 1100F

Quote:
Originally Posted by twinturbo335 View Post
Excuses? Looks like your the one that have not a single clue of what your talking about.

Any cars that trap 125 MPH shouldnt be ignored. When it comes to drag racing, AWD will have a better launch every time compared to RWD/ FWD. That is common sense. If the new Shelby is running 11.5@ 125 MPH that means it is having trouble hooking on the stock tires. Put some drag radials with better condition and you will see 10s easily.

Let's not forget how monstrous the GT500 will be on a roll.

BTW, I have a 335. I just seem to realize that Ford made a excellent car that will demolish the 335 or M3 with MSRP at mid 50k.
I never said it wasn't fast... I said that quarter mile time wasn't that impressive for a 662hp. I expected much quicker times, closer to the 11.0~11.2 times. And since people can't read, I'll restate. For $65k it's pretty impressive, but when compared to the big boys it's not which is clear the way this car is being marketed. And the drag radials argument goes both ways.

I'm sick of arguing with people who can only bring up AWD vs RWD and manual vs DCT. They can't see the big picture.
Appreciate 0