Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: Yes

Garage List
2010 135i Coupe  [5.26]
Quote:
Originally Posted by carve View Post
What's the rush? He'd have to come out eventually. Pump tear gas or knock-out gas in there first. He could've had a hostage, you know. It wasn't their house to burn down, the guy deserved a trial, and they could've been putting others at risk.
The "rush" was impending nightfall but I think the real rush was that he had eluded them in the past and they really wanted to contain him quickly. It's not as if they threw in hand grenades and killed him instantly. I believe that they were trying to smoke him out. If he came out with his hands up and they shot him dead, I would be really angry as well. That didn't happen. He could have walked out the door and surrendered but he didn't (and I'm pretty sure he knew this and decided to shoot himself). Let's not forget, it wasn't HIS house either but you guys seem to completely ignore that fact. It wasn't the cops house to burn down but it sure as shit wasn't his to use as a hideout in a standoff with cops.

2018 Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude Hemi | 2010 S4 Sold | 2010 BMW 135i Retired | 2006 Lotus Exige Sold
Appreciate 0