08-23-2014, 12:04 PM   #679
DemolitionJim
Lieutenant
United_States
Rep
Drives: E92 MW M3

Quote:
Originally Posted by John 070 View Post
That's ridiculous. The unfortunate thing for you, is while you're busy judging others ( like it's a loser who works out then goes to a bar afterwards ), those others are living and enjoying their lives and prolly don't give a crap what your cholesterol and triG numbers are. I can' tell you how many times I've played ice hockey or softball, and then hit the bar afterwards with the team and downed 18 wings and beer.
I've been playing hockey since i was 6, and after my games now i will stop into the bar at the rink with my team and maybe have a beer. i am talking about the people who are obese and don't care, then wonder why they have so many health problems and die at an early age. i live my life and enjoy it just as much as the next person, but i would also like to continue to live a long healthy life.

Quote:
Originally Posted by GB-335xiCoupe View Post
Probably because it's more of a social thing for them, than a health decision to go to the gym. Not everything revolves around that. And wings are actually not that bad for you, if they aren't breaded. They're so damn yummy!
Understandable, but the gym shouldn't be a "fad", and the people who use it as a social thing usually end up taking up the equipment that people who are actually there to workout are trying to use.

and yes, wings are awesome.
Appreciate 0