johnung
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2015 BMW 335i x-Drive Auto

Garage List
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ageispolis View Post
So as I understand it, there are 3 kinds of suspensions offered on the f30: Base, Adaptive M, and M sport. From what I understand, the M Sport suspension is standard on all M Sports, except the XDrives. Is that right?

I have an XDrive M Sport. Am I limited on what I can do to the suspension? I'm really only looking for very modest mods like maybe just some strut/sway bars. Different springs wouldn't be terrible either.

What do most people in my situation do?
Before diving into potential aftermarket parts it’s important to identify your goals and identify exactly what your car has now. That’s how you’ll discover your options.

Exactly what year and model XDrive do you have? What mods have you already done? Is this just your daily driver or do you have plans to track it etc? Do you have a long commute? Are you more oriented towards wanting a comfortable ride, sporty ride or both?

Often M Sport refers to the bumper appearance package and not necessarily other things like suspension or brakes. It’s important to put your full VIN into the mdecoder website to get a listing of the packages installed on your car. Especially look for line items for Adaptive Suspension, M Sport Suspension, M Sport Brakes, etc.

What are the last 7 digits of your VIN so I can look up sway bars, etc?
Appreciate 2
cfm56d7b5930.00