12-31-2007, 07:56 PM   #1
matt.love84
xXx
United_States
Rep
Drives: 2006 E90.

Argh this pisses me off (NWS).

***rant rant rant***

Well, I'm sitting here getting over a cold on this lovely New Years Eve.. friends are trying to drag me out but I'd much rather stay in then anything else. So I'm tempted to call this girl I met who waits tables at the Hard Rock downtown.. she says if I catch her before 8pm she'll come over and watch movies till dawn.

SO.. as I'm debating I get my weekly text from Gina. Now, a background on Gina.. I've known her for a bit but ALWAYS got the vibe that she was only 17 years old or so.. HELL, I'm 23 and even 21 feels young sometimes. So automatically I'm not even considering having her come hang out with me. So I wondered over to her myspace (god forbid) and of course, her age.. "99".. obviously she's hiding something OR just doesn't care.

Her texts are always a bit immature "wish u were here", "mizz u", "whn do i get to c u?".. shit like that. I've never even been in a room alone with this girl (I have morals ) but yet don't have any friends who I could trust enough to know her certain age. I feel like an idiot but HOW THE FUCK do i get this girl's age.. I know if i flat out ask she'll lie. I need to get into her wallet I guess.

haha. sorry for the rant, on new years.. but this just pisses me off.

Anyway.. the girl in question (BITCH).

again, sorry for the rant. Maybe i should just stay on the path of the 21 year old Hard Rock goddess. This thread may suck, but at least you got something to look at.
Appreciate 0