View Single Post
      06-19-2012, 01:22 AM   #93
Titanium Silver
Four Star General
Rep
Drives: E92 M3

I usually just play Bball or shoot some hoops with my boys before lifting. Stretching and a short 1-2 mile run also works well to get warmed up before hitting the weight room.

Not sure about all these Pre Work Out supplements that make you shit your pants. LOL.

I usually hit the gym for 1.5 hours 4-5 days a week and run or hike on Sunday. I usually take off on Saturday. I'm not huge by any means. Before I started working out everyday (around 5 years ago), I was around 155 lbs. Right now, I'm around 170-175 lbs and 6 ft tall. I'm more into playing sports than body building, so I'm not sure if all the supplements (and side effects) are worth it to me. I am naturally thin so 170 - 175 is definitely the most I ever want to weigh.

I take protein with supplements in it but I usually don't take the recommended 4 scoops and 60 grams of protein or whatever. I usually take 1 or 2 scoops after I work out. I eat healthy and always seem to have enough energy to work out hard for an hour and a half.

I recommend eating healthy and getting lots of sleep. I also can't work out hard if I have eaten within a couple hours of going to the gym. Not sure if it's just me, but I get all lazy if I just ate before going to the gym.

E92 M3 | Jet Black | All OEM Everything
E30 M3 | Alpine White | Mostly OEM
Appreciate 0