Thread: Caloric intake
View Single Post
      03-03-2023, 01:56 PM   #12
diablo2112
2024 M440i GC (G26)
Rep
Drives: 2024 M440i Gran Coupe

Everybody’s different. For me, it was simple calories in vs calories out. I got overweight during the first year of the pandemic. I did something on both sides of the equation. Got a consistent cardio workout everyday of at least 30 minutes (and documented this on my Apple Watch; closing my rings everyday was a great motivator). I also watched what I ate. The key was finding healthy foods that didn’t leave me hungry but were low-cal. Hence, the Rabbit diet.

Pretty much salads every meal, with a bit of protein. I’m the king of salads now. I use my food processor to make incredibly yummy salads with all sorts of good stuff like carrots, radishes, jicama, celery, etc. Basically, crunchy veggies that make you feel full and have basically no calories. I make a huge bowl that will last a week, and have 10-15 servings from this over many days. Another god-send was Newman’s Own Ginger Dressing. Seriously. Tastes beyond delicious, and is 1/4 the calories of regular dressing. Makes salad tempting and non-boring. I buy this stuff by the case now.

This all worked fantastically well. I lost 60 pounds in the spring of 2021, and I’ve kept it off now 2 years later. All my health stats are way, way better, too. Super happy with these changes.
Appreciate 1
chassis6621.00