View Single Post
      06-23-2014, 12:02 PM   #2
954Stealth
Brigadier General
United_States
Rep
Drives: A Car

The 4-Ringers, the Audi squad are hungry to take a victory this weekend from the BMW teams. Here's what they have to say:

Jamie Green: "Despite four wins my Premiere with Audi at the Norisring last year has not exactly been successful, but I've checked and now I only look forward, my car and I are fully prepared to make it in this.. to make the year better. "

Miguel Molina: "It is an important race for us I was there in the past, although not particularly successful, but now I have with my team-mate Mattias Ekström is the perfect teacher - he is consistently extremely fast I will abide by his advice.. and try nachzulegen after the success in Budapest. "

Edoardo Mortara: "I remember it well to this past year, as we have witnessed a very exciting race at the Norisring, Mattias Ekström was unfortunately taken the deserved victory again We will do everything we can to the Audi fans after so many years.. also at the Norisring is a reason to cheer for them again. "

Nico Müller: "The Norisring is a new track for me, so it is not easy but I am excited all rave about the unique mood I will try to continue the trend of Budapest and there missed points in Nuremberg... to pick up. "

Mike Rockenfeller: "Even if it is our home race and the highlight of the season, I have always most fight at the Norisring The fifth place in 2013 was one of the better results it is important that once again win an Audi driver there - and would, of course.. myself the best We're working hard to start with an optimal tuning into the weekend. "

Timo Scheider: "I have good and bad memories of me at the Norisring This year it would be a balm for my soul, and especially important is true in the first three races with views of the championship, if I could drive there forward My Pace.. definitely positive. "

Adrien Tambay:.. "It's always exciting to go on a street circuit, because for us pilots is a track with no run-off areas a great challenge course we are as Audi drivers have a duty to give 110 percent front of their fans I want continue to collect points - and as many as possible ".
Appreciate 0