View Single Post
      09-01-2007, 04:22 PM   #7
Neema
Major General
United_States
Rep
Drives: a few BMWs

^^^ yea i know how to use that.....i use it all the time, even then....when your that close you gotta chose what you want to be in focus. Like in the first pic for example id either have to zoom out a lot to get everything in focus or chose between the pollen/stem or the flower pedals. So I adjusted the focal points and got the largest piece with pollen on it in focus. I use MF sometimes too and did so for these pics as well......like i said in my case it was either what was closer to the lens or further, so either way one thing or another was going to be out of focus. So with that said, any insight......would a macro lens make a huge difference (doesnt matter becuase i dont have the money for one and wont for a VERY long time)

LTMW Widebody+1M front bumper+Slek CF Lip|M3 Hood|StopTech BBK|M-Sport Rear Bumper+DD CF Diffuser|Custom Recaro Seats|KW V2|BavX LS3|M3 Side Skirts+Custom CF Lip|BBS CHR 19x10.5+BBS Lugs|LCI Taillights|RD Sport Anti-Sway Bars|GIAC S2|ER Intercooler+CF Shroud+Charge Pipe|Tial BOV|Injen Intake|MS downpipes|Custom Exhaust|BMS Oil Catch Can|M3 DCT wheel+TiD CF Paddles|BMW CF Trunk Spoiler|Aluminum Pedals
Appreciate 0