View Single Post
      01-02-2008, 03:50 PM   #1
Garrett
Banned
Rep
Drives: 2004 330ci

LOL... I got BANNED from 1addicts.com

I suggest people view the following link to see how childish and unprofessional the people are over at 1addicts.com are. I've been on Messege boards for since my BBS days, never have I met such fragile and self important people, running the show!

I had three different moderators give me sepearat infractions over the last 2-3 weeks for "inflammaory" posts. Not only that, I was the victom of some harsh personal emails from a moderator named larryn because he doesn't like my posting style.

Over the last week he has not edited, but DELETED 6-7 of my post. Which had no inflammatory remarks and he and 2 other mods had admitted that my posts did NOT violate their boards rules. They just wanted me to "tone it down a bit".

Link to the post that got me banned!
Subsequently, my reply to larryn's accusation pf being a troll was deleted ( would been post #17), but no fear, I had printed it out (will photocopy), because I knew how childish and extremely fragile larryn was and I knew he wouldn't be able to conduct himself as an adult.

The kicker is.. so is several of my posts that summed up recent activity. I have no recourse to allow other members to be notified of what is going on... becasue even older posts have now been deleted removing anything that gave me cred.

Note: please understand my tone in the linked thread. I had been in PM's for a week about why my posts were being deleted. Some of the mods knew nothing of who or why and I suspected it was larryn all along. So please understand my little "dig" at the mods needing to know things about BMW's...

... because earlier in that same thread I recieved an infraction for trolling in Post #9... LOL! Photocopy comming

Comments/suggestions ...?

-Garrett
Appreciate 0