View Single Post
      04-14-2014, 10:22 AM   #42
Lups
Rep
Drives: I don't own a car.

I do not consider our kids as our property, and for the taking a life because of a tv, that just doesn't happen where I'm from. Sure, we have theft but no one is desperate enough to kill an other over stuff. This is due to our punishment system, we tend to let people out of jail, instead of just keeping them there till the end of days. Again, it's a different world compared to the U.S.

I think in many ways here people let their fear rule them. A month ago I stopped to help a man with his tire, and it took him 15 minutes to pop the trunk of his car, he was so sure I tried to rob him. Well, I may have originally wanted the X5 he had, but I'm not so bored with my life that I would leave my car, kids and dogs with him while driving of in a 5 year or so old car.

Finally he turned into a rational person, and decided that taking a picture of my license plate was insurance enough for him. All this would be funnier if I was a guy, and it had been dark and we were in the middle of no where, but we were in a nice area, the sun was up, and other people were around, and even tough I try to keep the image of me wearing my hubbys testicles around my neck, I can't claim even that.

Now, defending yourself is something that I can do, and we do have a furry little thing that still can kick almost any ones arse. Still I do not want to think that my life or my property will ever be more important than some ones life, even if he is trying to gain from me.

That's it, no more Ot's from me in this thread, I'm sorry for all of these.

Last edited by Lups; 04-14-2014 at 10:27 AM.. Reason: typo
Appreciate 0