04-11-2014, 11:22 AM   #26
Efthreeoh
General
United_States
Rep
Drives: The E90 + Z4 Coupe & Z3 R'ster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lups View Post
I've only been here since mid January, and equality is something I have not seen. I know I'm horribly spoiled coming from a place where the women also have a voice, that's why it was such a shock to me coming here and hearing all the time that someone wanted my husbands input in things. When it came to cars, it seriously pissed me of, he doesn't even drive, but I get to choose the color of the vehicle, I will hand out the money for. That conversation went down in a few dealerships, and let's just say, that they may have learned their lesson in pissing of a member of the "gentler" gender.

None of that had nothing to with liberalism, you may have the words in your constitution, and therefore most of you guys have heard about it, but if it doesn't go in your pocket in the form of a gun, reality is far from it.

Now, to the topic. It's funny that EU is using a shit load of time and money reducing sound waste (there must be a word for this, I just don't know it), and then the only, ONLY good thing about these hateful machines is that they do not disturb the nature with their sound, and that's going to be fixed. I which they would just go back to regulating tomato sizes as they used to do, and I have started to see crooked cucumbers at grocery stores ones again.

Still, as soon as I quit my day job, there will be a revolution and we will not have to fear for the pedestrians anymore.
To have personal property rights (as we did have in this country - also written into the Constitution), sometimes guns are a necessary form of negotiation.

Sorry you experienced a poor side of American social interaction. Not all areas of the country are that way, and in fact, statistically Women in the US actually account for around 65% of the automotive buying decisions within a US household.
Appreciate 0