View Single Post
      05-12-2013, 01:08 PM   #63
Inspired
Colonel
Rep
Drives: 335i

Quote:
Originally Posted by SES_D View Post
Yeah guys, the history between these two teams has always been physical. Bulls always play the Heat hard...their something like 9-9 in their last 18 games played. Lebron and Wade know it, the Bulls know it and historically that's how it is.

The shove on James...ehhh could've just been called a flagrant 1. Remember Dwayne Wade shoved Rip Hamilton into the seats a couple years back in the play offs RIGHT in front of the ref too....and the ref simply called a common foul.

So .... Dwayne Wade = treatment and a "who's that bench guy" gets tossed? Not really fair right?

That's how the NBA is... favoritism...refs are biased...they could be on the Heat one game, on the Bulls the other.
I don't think there was any bias on that call. I thought it was ridiculous that Lebron even called for a technical foul on that play. But the difference between the Lebron & Mohammed play vs Wade & Hamilton is that Mohammed first fouls & grabs Lebron and then 5 seconds later he shoves Lebron down after the whistle has already been blown while Wade shoved Hamilton in one motion. That is why he received a flagrant 1 foul vs a flagrant 2.
Appreciate 0