09-09-2012, 11:02 AM   #19
Augenbrauezug
Captain
Rep
Drives: mk6 GTI

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bimmer84 View Post
I'll chime in here.

I have over 30 types of cologne, mildly obsessed, and have made mental notes of how nights went with different ones. I will tell you that I have never had more compliments than when I started wearing Light Blue by Dolce and Gabbana. I have literally had women stop in their tracks just to smell my neck, not making that up. It is pretty much all I wear now... a spray low behind each ear, and one straight on the neck. Everytime I have gone out for the probably 3 months I have been wearing it, I receive at least two compliments. This one cougar (I am 28, she's 42) won't leave me alone now, and every time I show up at the bar she comes up to smell me... kind of funny actually. She's hot and gives good blowies too... so if that is what you are after, try it out.

Age range for the compliments is about 25-45 with the Light Blue. The younger girls (not sure of your age) respond well to Fierce by Abercrombie, and Euphoria by CK.

Also, keep in mind that demographics plays a part too. In Germany, I used to wear Curve because it has a very unique smell and it is not available in Germany, so it was different and interesting to the women. I have noticed the same with the Light Blue, because most people don't know it comes in men's as well as women's.

*Disclaimer*
This cologne will not help you keep a conversation with women, you must figure that part out on your own. LOL
All I wear is Acqua di Gio and Black code, I've really never tried anything else. Might be time to try something new.
Straight PIITB. Then eat dumplings.
Appreciate 0